Driverless Engineer vacancy
General description HARD
HARD is a formula student team of around 30 people. We consist of motivated students from a lot of different studies. As a team we try to build an electric race car which we can compete with at a formula student event.
Description of function
As an engineer in the driverless division, you will be working on the software that will make the car self-driving. You have to possibility to work on reinforcement learning algorithms for path planning, computer vision for cone detection and much more. You can learn and/or apply coding and theoretical AI knowledge to a real driving car!
- Interested in self-driving cars / the formula student competition
- Motivated to learn and apply new skills
- Have a love for AI or coding
- Good at teamwork
- Experienced with one or more of the following software/subjects: ROS, openCV or Data analysis in C/C++
What do we offer?
- A place to apply your knowledge
- A fun team and team building activities
- An office to work from
- The ability to join Formula Student events
- Chance of driving a formula student race car.