Driverless Engineer vacancy
General description HARD
HARD is a formula student team of around 30 people. We consist of motivated students from a lot of different studies. As a team we try to build an electric race car which we can compete with at a formula student event.
Description of function
As an engineer in the driverless division, you will be working on the software that will make the car self-driving, together applying some small hardware systems to the car (like the camera, and any other sensors needed). Regarding the software, you will be working on reinforcement learning algorithms for path planning, computer vision for cone detection and much more. You can learn and/or apply coding and theoretical AI knowledge to a real driving car!
- Interested in self-driving cars / the formula student competition?
- Motivated to learn and apply new skills?
- Have a love for AI or coding?
- Good at teamwork?
- Willing to learn new skills and apply them to real-life situations?
What do we offer?
- A place to apply your knowledge
- A fun team and team building activities
- An office to work from
- The ability to join Formula Student events
- Chance of driving a formula student race car.