Electrical Engineer vacancy
Accumulator container engineer
General description HARD
HARD is a formula student team of around 30 people. We consist of motivated students from a lot of different studies. As a team we try to build an electric race car which we can compete with at a formula student event.
Description of function
As a member of the electrical engineering team you will help to make the car drive!
As the Accumulator Container engineer at HARD you will learn how to work with batteries and Battery management systems. You will design and build the accumulator container and work in an area that is both electrical and mechanical engineering. Your skills will include working safely with High Voltage and batteries and some 3D modelling and PCB Design.
You will be one of the Accumulator Container specialists in the team, you know the rules, the designs and you have the practical knowledge to reach the goal: having a rules compliant and functional Accumulator Container. Next to this you can help your fellow electrical engineers or pick up other tasks that have to be done.
- Interested in cars/the formula student competition
- Motivated to learn and apply new skills
- Someone who can take initiative
- Someone who works well in teams
- Studying Electrical engineering/Mechatronics/Mechanical Engineering
- Interested in Accumulator technology
What do we offer?
- The ability to see your design become real
- Team building activities
- Office and workshop to work in
- Possible participation at a formula student event
- Chance of driving a formula student race car.