Electrical Engineer vacancy
CAN BUS Engineer
General description HARD
HARD is a formula student team of around 30 people. We consist of motivated students from a lot of different studies. As a team we try to build an electric race car which we can compete with at a formula student event.
Description of function
As a member of the electrical engineering team you will help to make the car drive!
As the CAN Bus engineer at HARD you will work on the CAN Bus system communicating between the dashboard, pedalbox and inverter/motor. You will test and improve the existing system and possibly design some new features from scratch. Your skills include programming and working with microcontrollers and electronics.
You will be the CAN Bus specialist in the team, you know the rules, the designs and you have the practical knowledge to reach the goal: having a functional CAN communication. Next to this you can help your fellow electrical engineers, or pick up other tasks that have to be done.
- Interested in cars/the formula student competition
- Motivated to learn and apply new skills
- Someone who can take initiative
- Someone who works well in teams
- Studying Electrical engineering/Mechatronics/Computer Science or related
- Have some experience in Programming and Electronics
What do we offer?
- The ability to see your design become real
- Team building activities
- Office and workshop to work in
- Possible participation at a formula student event
- Chance of driving a formula student race car.