Electrical Engineer vacancy
General description HARD
HARD is a formula student team of around 30 people. We consist of motivated students from a lot of different studies. As a team we try to build an electric race car which we can compete with at a formula student event.
Description of function
As a member of the electrical engineering team you will help to make the car drive!
As the PCB Design engineer at HARD you will learn how to use PCB Design and circuit simulation software like Altium, LTSpice and EasyEDA. You will test and improve existing PCBs. You might design new PCBs from scratch. Your skills will include searching for suitable components, and extensive soldering skills (including SMD).
You will be the PCB Design specialist in the team, you know the rules, the designs and you have the practical knowledge to reach the goal: having a rules compliant and functional electronics. Next to this you can help your fellow electrical engineers, or pick up other tasks that have to be done.
- Interested in cars/the formula student competition
- Motivated to learn and apply new skills
- Someone who can take initiative
- Someone who works well in teams
- Have some experience in PCB Design or eager to learn
- Studying Electrical engineering/Mechatronics
What do we offer?
- The ability to see your design become real
- Team building activities
- Office and workshop to work in
- Possible participation at a formula student event
- Chance of driving a formula student race car.