Electrical Engineer vacancy
Wire harness engineer
General description HARD
HARD is a formula student team of around 30 people. We consist of motivated students from a lot of different studies. As a team we try to build an electric race car which we can compete with at a formula student event.
Description of function
As a member of the electrical engineering team you will help to make the car drive!
You will be the wire harness specialist in the team, you know the rules, the designs and you have the practical knowledge to reach the goal: having a rules compliant and reliable wiring harness. Next to this you can help your fellow electrical engineers, or pick up other tasks that have to be done.
- Interested in cars/the formula student competition
- Motivated to learn and apply new skills
- Someone who can take initiative
- Someone who works well in teams
- Studying Eletrical engineering/Mechatronics
- Interested in wire harnesses and connection technologies
What do we offer?
- The ability to see your design become real
- Team building activities
- Office and workshop to work in
- Possible participation at a formula student event
- Chance of driving a formula student race car.