Electrical Engineer vacancy
General description HARD
HARD is a formula student team of around 20-30 people. We consist of motivated students from a lot of different studies. As a team we try to build an electric race car which we can compete with at a formula student event.
Description of function
As a electrical engineer at HARD you will be part of the design process of a formula student race car. From designing the part to producing the part and putting it on the car. You will learn and apply new skills to improve your engineering skills and also develop your skills outside of your study. With a more business-like approach you will get to know a different side from electrical engineering.
- Interested in cars/the formula student competition
- Motivated to learn and apply new skills
- Someone who can take initiative
- Someone who works well in teams
What do we offer?
- The ability to see your design become real
- Team building activities
- Office and workshop to work in
- Possible participation at a formula student event
- Chance of driving a formula student race car.
Enrollment will be open from the 1st of June!
For questions about the vacancy send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org