lead electrical engineering vacancy
General description HARD
HARD is a formula student team of around 30 people. We consist of motivated students from a lot of different studies. As a team we try to build an electric race car which we can compete with at a formula student event.
Description of function
As the lead of the electrical engineering team you will be the head of the needs of the electrical engineering department of the team. You will have an overview of all electrical systems in the car and will oversee all of the projects within the department. Leading team meetings and being the central point of the team when difficulties or questions arise will be with your weekly tasks. Next to these tasks you will always have possibilities to do some electrical engineering and develop yourself.
We are looking for someone that is willing to do this full-time (40 hours per week). However if you can do at least 20 hours per week we can look at the possibilities!
- Good at working in a team
- Good at planning and getting an overview
- A leader
- Interested in race cars/formula student competition
- Motivated to learn and apply new skills
What do we offer?
- A motivated and fun team to work with
- Office to work in
- Budget to work with
- Opportunity to learn and apply new skills
- Get SCC and First Aid certificates
- Possible participation at a formula student event
- Chance of driving a formula student race car