Mechanical Engineer vacancy
auxiliary system engineer
General description HARD
HARD is a formula student team of around 30 people. We consist of motivated students from a lot of different studies. As a team we try to build an electric race car with which we can compete with at a formula student event.
Description of function
As a member of the mechanical engineering team you will help to make the car drive!
As the auxiliary system engineer at HARD you will be part of the design and production process of a formula student race car. Your main focus will be on the auxiliary systems of the car, the mechanical systems will help the car in the pits, during work on the car. and will help move important and dangerous components such as the accumulator container. You will specialize in the design and manufacturing of these auxiliary applications
You will be the auxiliary specialist in the team, you know the rules, the designs and you have the practical knowledge to reach the goal: having all the needed auxiliary systems to make the car able to race at the formula student events. Next to this you can help your fellow mechanical engineers, or pick up other tasks that have to be done
- Interested in cars/the formula student competition
- Motivated to learn and apply new skills
- Someone who can take initiative
- Someone who works well in teams
- Studying Mechanical engineering/Werktuigbouwkunde
- Able to work with solidworks
What do we offer?
- The ability to see your design become real
- Team building activities
- Office and workshop to work in
- Possible participation at a formula student event
- Chance of driving a formula student race car.