team manager vacancy
General description HARD
HARD is a formula student team of around 30 people. We consist of motivated students from a lot of different studies. As a team we try to build an electric race car which we can compete with at a formula student event.
Description of function
As the team manager you will be the head of the of the team. Your most important task is to create a good environment for the team so they can perform on their best. You will have an overview of all progress within the team and will oversee all of the departments. Together with the lead of each department you make sure that every member on the team has everything to develop themselves and perform on their best.
Leading the board meetings and being the central point of the whole team when difficulties or questions arise will be with your weekly tasks. You will make sure that the whole team stays on schedule to finish the car and go to the competitions.
We are looking for someone that is willing to do this full-time (40 hours per week). However if you can do at least 20 hours per week we can look at the possibilities!
- A leader
- Good at taking initiative
- Good in working in a team
- Good at planning and getting an overview
- Interested in race cars/formula student competition
- Motivated to learn and apply new skills
What do we offer?
- A motivated and fun team to work with
- Office to work in
- Budget to work with
- Opportunity to learn and apply new skills
- Get SCC and First Aid certificates
- Possible participation at a formula student event
- Chance of driving a formula student race car